
Monday, March 23, 2009
One up and One Down
Isabella's little 19 month old baby sister, Emmaleigh was in the hospital last Thursday tho Saturday. When I got home I found that Isabella had an ear infection her left ear was hurting her and draining fluid. I kept Isabella home from school today and made an appointment for both girls to see the doctor today. Isabella wasn't feeling well at all she slept through the morning and when wait to be seen by the doctor she started to cry due to the pain, which she never does. She also had a fever of 100.6. She will stay home from school one more day and then go back. The doctor gave her some medicine so hopfully she will be feeling better in a few days because Isabella's two older brother's, Cameron & Alexander are having there 8th & 9th Birthday party this weekend. I hoping she be better by then.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment