Saturday, August 6, 2011

Moody Bella at it again

It was 5 mins to 9pm. School Start Monday which is only 2 days away. I told Alex and her 20 minutes to nine they didn't have much time left it was almost bed time. Alex was already trying to deal with me and get more time and was shut down. I say okay it's 5 minutes to nine go brush your teeth. Alex is once again trying to complain. Darin says Alex do what your told so you don't get in trouble. I look at Isabella who is still on the laptop and I tell her the same thing. Bella go brush your teeth you don't want to get in trouble. She gets up to go and as she walks off I close the laptop I mean It was 5 minutes to bed I don't know if she thought she was going to get back on it, but that wasn't happening. She stands in the door way crying for several minutes. I delt with Emmaleigh and her fit about going to bed so I asked Darin to go talk to her. She tries to deal with him about getting the 3ds to watch netflix on. I tell her no !! It's bedtime and if she goes to bed now she won't be in trouble for this little fit. She storms off. Still crying a few minutes later I tell Darin there another one crying herself to sleep tonight. He says I hope she doesn't wake the other one. I tell him warn her she will be punished if she does. I hear him warn her with no change. I get up and go and talk to her and I hear she is really upset so I try and calmly talk to her try counting to calm her down she doesn't want any part of it. I offer to hug her and tuck her. " I don't want any hugs or to be tucked in cause I'm not tried" I threw my hands up and said fine. just don't wake your sister. I couldn't help not to laugh ...she isn't tired yeah right she will be alseep in a few minutes ..... man these girls are going to drive me crazy

No comments: