10/10/11
Today is my little girl Isabella's 8th birthday. I can't believe she is 8 years old already. The time is flying way too much for me ! It seems like just yesterday when I found out I was pregnant with her. I remember the long wait to finally welcome my daughter into this world. It was an amazing day and ever since then she has surprised me. She was always ahead of her peers crawling at 4 months, standing at 5 1/2 months and walking just a week shy of 7 month. She sang ger abc's at 9 months. She is now 8 years old in the 2nd grade. She has straight A's and is a cheerleader and looking forward to starting basketball and she got her 1st bra !!! my little girl is growing up too fast !! I am so proud of her.




























No comments:
Post a Comment