August 9, 2013
The Summer had came and went before It
even got started. The first day of school was upon us. Along with lots
of other changes, our family would be growing in a few months. I was not
ready for Izzy to go to middle school, I did not want her to leave her other school I was not ready for summer to end. I had all the
stuff she needed. Izzy was excited and nervous. She would leave Zack and Emma behind and go to the school Cameron was in. I was all that excited about her placement, but it was okay, but
I wanted my summer and my kids back. The first day went off well. She
was the last stop on the drop off I took me sweet time walking out of the little kids school basically begging her to be able to stay, but I dropped her off and right away some friends found her. She rode the bus home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment