Wednesday, October 22, 2008

From 5 to 15 .............

Isabella just turned 5, but sometimes I think that number is wrong ! I think she is 15. She is growing up way too fast. She went from being into Ariel to Hannah Montanta. From wanting baby dolls to a CD player where oh where did my baby go. I'm putting clothes away i knock on the door which she had locked to keep her brother's out music up super loud. When I knock she says "who is it" I'm liek it's your mother open the door please she tells me just a minute ...... oh my I think !! as she lets me in I turn down the music she has a fit that she was listen to it and she like it where she can hear it. I'm thinking the dead can hear it oh my ........ i sound like my mother and she sounds like me at 15 !!! she got makeup in hand and si dancing all around the room if i get this at 5 what does 6 or 16 have in store for me ???

No comments: