Isabella 4th year was quite enjoyable. Isabella was still quite advanced so I started homeschooling her in the early part of the year until isabella informed me I was pregnant again and the horrible morning sickness set in. Isabella also told me the new baby would be a girl ! Isabella wanted to name her Sirra like her doll. She was correct I was pregnant and it was a girl, but she didn't get her wish with her name. We had a fun year Isabella was very excited about the new baby sister. We took a family trip to Va to meet some friends Isabella loved the beach and we had our new baby sister Emmaleigh, she was born early but Isabella was the only lucky one who got to see her when she was in the NICU they let me bring her to the door and Isabella kissed mama finger and mommy gave that kiss to her new sister.


No comments:
Post a Comment