Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Isabella




































































I remember the day I found out I was pregnant. I went into the bathroom to take a bath a bad a bad nigth sleep and felt pretty fatigue, but that that was due to not sleeping well the night before. i decided to take a test to put my mind at ease at first look it was negative, but about a minute later it was very positive. I yelled for my husband who repeatly told me he was buzy and to hold on until I yelled those two little words I'm pregnant that would change our lives for ever !!! Her pregnancy was much different the the boys I was very moody, but she was very quite I was thrilled in June when I found out we were having our first little girl, I was ticked pink I wanted a little girl so bad but had no clue what to do with one once I heard I was having one in fact I was a little but on the defense about them being wrong never the less I prepared for a little girl there was pink everywhere. I planned for a birth like i hadn't had before a drug free one with a midwife a water birth I was scared and excited. On October 9, 2003 I was done being pregnant I was ready to see if the doctors were right and I would have a little girl. I tried some natural inducing things. lots of walking, sex, nipple stimulation, nothing worked I had given up. I went to lay down. For some odd reason I wasn't tired and i didn't feel comfortable so I go up got online to find out I was contracting what is new I's been doing that on and off for weeks and it took an online body to notice my long pauses in an IM who told me I was in labor. I thought I go to get checked out to make her feel better I mean I had seen the midwife that after noon and I was only 1 cm I even asked for some labor dust and the midwife joking put some on me. When I got to the hospital I was 4cm oh wow so I was in labor. I sent my husband to get my bag from home and drop the boys off with my grandmother. I sat around talking with the midwife and doing a dramtic bow into my pillow for contrations and then picking up where i left off as soon as it was done, but by the time Darin got back I was ready for the tub. I jumped in the tub and progressed pretty nicely I got out a few times to pee and the midwife was chasing me down with a towel as I ran to the toilet trying to get back in the tub before the next contractions. Then the midwife exam me at 8cm and broke my water it went everywhere even on the midwife she had to change I got back into the water and not long after that I was told I was complete I could push I started to cry I couldn't belive after 2 epidurals I could have and all natural birth It didn't mean alof everyone but to me I had doubt in myself and I was proud to have met my goal I pushed my little girl out at 7:28am she weight 6lbs 13oz and was perfect I couldn't beleive I actually had a girl !! Isabella was very different from the moment I had her she was never as wild as the boys and was very advanced. She crawled at 4 mths and walked at 6½ mths and talked at 14 mth. She is now 5 yrs old and pretty advanced for her class actually board in her class I so proud of her. Today is her Birthday and she isn't feel ing too well she has a sore throat and a fever blister but she still enjoyed her day. She didn't have school today so she layed around and colored and had her cake and is very excited about her party coming up on the 19th !

No comments: