Isabella 2nd year was a year of change and hard times. Isabella had tubes put in here ears days after her first birthday and then she started talking and repeating things and was still smart er than I could imagine. in February when Isabella was 16 months old we found out another baby was on it's way. Another October baby !! I was due on Isabella's 2nd birthday ! She weaned from breastfeeding a month after i found out I was pregnant she told me no, slap my hand and said it was nasty and wouldn't nurse again. She was done. we went about our summer spending lots of time at the YMCA where she learned how to swim underwater with out floaties or anything everyone was amazed she was only about 20 months old. In august we moved into a new apartment which I was total in love with Isabella had her own room for the first time (for the time being) I couldn't wait for the brothers to go off to school to get some alone time with my baby girl until the new bay arrive, but at the end of august we were displace due to hurricane Katrina and she became a big sister and watch her baby brother Zackariah Elijah's home birth at my midwife house 4 days before her 2nd birthday. Isabella 2nd Birthday wasn't as big as her first or what I'm use to for my children. It was small just us a little happy birthday to you and that was it. Since no one really had a place to live at the time I planned on throwing her a birthday later on, but it never happened but she was happy with her new brother which she carried him to me on her birthday and scared me. Overall Isabella had a year full of changes ups and downs, but dealt with it very well
my name is Danielle. I have six children Alexander (13 yrs), Cameron (12 yrs) Isabella (10 yrs), Zackariah (8 yrs). Emmaleigh (6 yrs old) and Mattheus born 11/7/13 I have been married to my wonderful husband,best friend, outstanding father to my children, Darin for 14 years. We live in Louisiana and spend out days and nights trying our best to live life to it fullest making our children feel loved and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment