Monday, October 20, 2008

Isabella's First year (10.10.03-10.10.04)

Isabella first year was quite remarkable. I was still nursing big brother Cameron when she was born and I kept nursing him as well as her. I was still in awe that we actually have a girl, a daughter, a sister for the boys. I knew life has we knew it would be different with a girl, but I had no idea how different and what this remarkable little person had in store for us. When she was born I was part of a playgroup which I loved, but I loved my bond with my daughter and my beliefs were more important than the group was. I was very proud that i had her natural with our drugs and that i was nursing not one but two children. They were not supportive of that so I knew our time as part of this group was over. I tried to become part of another group I tried to start but it never really got off the ground so I surrounded myself in my wonderful family and remarkable daughter who sat up at only 10 weeks, crawled at 4 months, and fully walked at 6 months 3 weeks. I knew girls were faster than boys but she was remarkable she was not just a girl but a special one. Her personality came out so quick and she was a joy to watch her change




































.

No comments: